D3 Midwifery Study Program
Midwifery is a field of science that studies science and arts that prepare for pregnancy, help with childbirth, postpartum and breastfeeding, interval and fertility regulation, climacteric and menopause, new babies birth and toddlers, human reproductive functions and providing assistance or support for women, their families and communities. Midwife is wrong a profession in the health sector that specializes in pregnancy, childbirth, postnatal conditions and paramedic services related to the reproductive organs. Alumni of D3 Midwifery graduates can work in public and private hospitals both at home and abroad.
"Become a Vocational Study Program Midwifery, a Prominent in Islamic and Competitive Midwifery Care Services at the International Level in 2045 "
1. Organizing leading midwifery vocational education in Islamic midwifery care services
2. Implement research activities based on values Islam in the development of midwifery to support the implementation of education midwifery
3. Implement community service activities based on research work by integrating Islamic values in order support community health development efforts
4. Implementing quality study program governance, transparent and based on Islamic values in the implementation of education midwifery
5. Carry out partnerships in the supportive health sector midwifery education
1. Producing graduates of leading vocational midwives in Islamic midwifery care
2. Produce innovative lecturer research work, based on Islamic values to support the development of midwifery science and support the implementation of midwifery education
3. Generate based community service activities research results that integrate Islamic values in order support public health development efforts with a health science approach
4. The realization of quality study program governance, transparent and based on Islamic values in the implementation of education midwifery
5. The establishment of synergy partnerships in the health sector for the achievement of midwifery education